any content and photo without permission do not copy. moderator

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker

गुरुवार, 30 सितंबर 2010

D- day very smoothly and peacefully passed away
Its not fear, it is the respect that come from true soul
The day of verdict passed very smoothly and peacefully, rumour was whatever spreading that could not get the place. Past three from I can not have to understand what is going to be happen on D – day, but finally thanks to god nothing is happen else in between the society where I am and other live afar away home , Some people said that am very scared about decision may be or may be not. How I can speak ?
I am not talked anybody to this D- day ……why ? ? ….. only I was looked the atmosphere where was I staid. Many and more met me in tea stall whom into some Muslim and some Hindu. Just I was go sit and take tea and after finishing without looking here and there again come into the room and a few second spent with book then after again turned there where from I was got meal of everyday. ( for myself my head everywhere bend, its does not matter temple or mosque……). Whatever you can understand. But in my word, a respect I have for the both religion so…….today really I feel good because my India is not living with 1992 incident it believe in build power and every community has a good and finest mind so that, The day of verdict passed very smoothly and peacefully. Its not fear, it is the respect that come from true soul

Media prakash
Lokmat Maharastra
Aurangabad

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें